Estate Agent Branch Manager
Qualifying potential tenants and landlords and matching tenants to the right properties and ensuring all tenants are fully vetted and all legal requirements are in place before the tenancy starts or ends.
Qualifying potential buyers and identifying their needs, matching them to suitable properties.
- Arranging viewing of properties, negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers and delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers.
- Team player Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- A passion for London property and people
- Local Knowledge of the Harrow property market advantageous
- The ability to negotiate, spot and structure deals Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- Networking skills, ability to network at all levels
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels Social media skills.
· Arranging and carrying out viewings Arranging and managing valuations (if experienced)Skills and experience Strong communication skills Desire to drive your performance and career to new heights Highly professional attitude with strong communication Impeccable presentation Sales skills Very good organisational skills
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and Windows English spoken and written at good level (possibly a second Language spoken )
No Experience is required we provide you with a training Motivation and enthusiasm Superb customer
service levels and excellent telephone manor Experience in managing client and tenants expectations Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractor
· Confidence and a can do attitude
· Property Management experience, desirable but not essential
· Ongoing training and progression
· Brilliant office and superb colleagues
· Working for a growing company, so excellent profession is offer to hard-working and dedicated members of staff
· Please apply now to avoid disappointment and stress your interested in this superb Property management position.
WE ARE HIRING GRADUATES!!
Position: Graduate Trainee QA(6month Month Internship)
It's an excellent time for a smart and presentable newly graduate to join one of London Global pharmaceutical and medical sales company, based in North West London. We are looking to recruit anividual with energy and enthusiasm to learn and develop, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach, candidates must have an interest to learn pharmaceutical drug regulatory work and medical business. Training will be provided.
-IT skills (MS Office)
-A strong eye to detail
-Clear reporting and documentation skills
Position open all year round.
for more information or to apply for our advertised Internship directly enquire via CSEST website or email us at: email@example.com. Office hours Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm.
Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 06 Sep 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 19 Sep 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Professional to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide regulatory support to project teams for allocated projects including CTA, variation and PIP submissions
- Contribute to the planning, execution, and assessment of product life cycle management activities and strategies
- Contribute to, and implement strategy for interactions and negotiations with health authorities...
(SDEA experience required)Company: Key People Limited
Your responsibilities will include; Working with SDEA™ sGlobal and Local literature searching, handling medical enquiries and responding to them by phone and email Understanding SMPC, reconciliation and working closely with the QP. They are really looking for candidates who are interested in RMPs, PSUR activity and you would be involved in both Regs and PV.
Date: Aug 23 2017
- Medical Advisor - Cardiovascular
Medical Advisor Cardiovascular South East UK, Permanent Competitive basic salary plus benefits package on offer A large global BioPharma company, well known for innovation and strong portfolios across therapy areas are looking for a GMC registered physician to join their Cardiovascular team as ...Please call Matthew Halligan at Only Medics on +44 (0) 1189 522799 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Lead - Oncology Medical Lead - Oncology (x2) West London Permanent Competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package An exciting organisation with a renowned Immuno-Oncology portfolio both in pipeline and marketed products. This company have a great reputation for staff retention and roles in medical affairs...
Location: Meantime Plant Nursery
Run by: Greenwich Meantime Nursery
Activity description: The Conservation Volunteers are now offering a new volunteer opportunity at the Meantime Plant Nursery
About 10.9 miles away
Location: Meantime Plant Nursery
Run by: Greenwich Meantime Nursery
The Conservation Volunteers are now offering a new volunteer opportunity at the Meantime Plant Nursery:
-learn and develop horticultural skills such plant propagation and maintenance
-enhance your DIY and carpentry skills, building new raised beds, irrigating polytunnels and constructing staging
-discover dendrology with the �Remarkable Tree Project�, our new initiative to find and multiply Londons most unusual and unique trees. Volunteer days are held every Tuesday.
Volunteering Mental Health Charity -Contact our office for more information
The Outreach Worker will engage with members of the community to raise awareness about mental health. They will plan events, workshops and other activities with their team members and refer clients to sources of help.
- Offer educational presentations, workshops, programs, support groups and assistance to members of the community.
- Act as an advocate where needed and provide information, advice and other support services to individuals and families affected by mental health problems.
- Network and build partnerships with local and national organisation
The Support Worker will work directly with clients ensuring they receive adequate guidance. They will direct clients to relevant professionals as necessary.
- Support clients in developing skills in any aspect (social, personal) via a variety of communication methods.
- Support clients in emotional and psychological needs - ensuring each correspondence is recorded and monitored.
- Liaise with counsellors to develop care plans for the clients best interest.
- Provide feedback of progress and updates of clients to the counsellor.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality rights of each client
The Social Media Specialist will develop and implement the organisation's social media strategies. They will also manage various social media platforms and implement online marketing campaigns.
- Design a social media strategy that's in line with the brand identity, the organisation's audience, and goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Manage and optimise organisation pages within each platform to increase the visibility of organisation's social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
The Web & Digital Officer will maintain the organisation's website, increase online presence and inbound enquiries, manage weekly email communication to newsletter subscribers and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Maintain the organisation's website including a cohesive design, content, graphics, technical aspects, admin tools, etc.
- Manage the organisation's blog working with Marketing and Public Relations team members who assist with the blog, including helping to moderate blog comments.
- To be involved when necessary in the creation of content and loading onto the WordPress content management system.
- As part of the marketing team you will play a key role in the development and long-term strategy of the Inspirited Minds brand.
- Responsible for Inspirited Minds weekly email communication using MailChimp.
- Use a variety of tools, approaches, and work with others, to increase website traffic, inbound enquiries, and other online marketing presence.
- Perform search engine marketing and search engine optimisation duties working with third party tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Keeping up to date with web and design developments.
(contact us for more information)
LATEST JOBS IN BRENT LONDON
On going -Currently recruiting for carers across London - on going
Are you an experience carer, Do you have a Minimum of 1 year of experience within care?
Do you have a Driving Licence, Successful candidates would be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Must accept to work with split shifts or can be taken in bulk depending on your preference.
Contact Us today