Estate agency Administrator SALARY £18,000 - £24,000
Position: Full time, We are looking for a highly motivated and efficient Sales & Lettings Administrator to join our extremely busy NW London office. Required experience:
The candidate WILL HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEARS ESTATE AGENTS ADMINISTRATION experience and will be provided an opportunity to work for a busy and market leading estate agency. The successful Administrator candidate must have strong organisational skills and have an excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications. They must be articulate and have strong written and verbal communication skill and be able to take dictation and copy type. Experience in letting and sales administration will be a huge advantage.
Duties will include:
Drawing up Tenancies & Referencing
Ensuring sales and letting register is up to date with window displays and on web sites
preparing inventories (will need to check tenants in and out when tenancy starts or ends)
Co-ordinating check in and out
preparing sales particulars and window display (will need to load up video tours, floor plan etc.)
Greeting visitors, directing phone calls to sales team.
Required education: Bachelor's
Apply: email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering Mental Health Charity -Contact our office for more information
The Outreach Worker will engage with members of the community to raise awareness about mental health. They will plan events, workshops and other activities with their team members and refer clients to sources of help.
- Offer educational presentations, workshops, programs, support groups and assistance to members of the community.
- Act as an advocate where needed and provide information, advice and other support services to individuals and families affected by mental health problems.
- Network and build partnerships with local and national organisation
The Support Worker will work directly with clients ensuring they receive adequate guidance. They will direct clients to relevant professionals as necessary.
- Support clients in developing skills in any aspect (social, personal) via a variety of communication methods.
- Support clients in emotional and psychological needs - ensuring each correspondence is recorded and monitored.
- Liaise with counsellors to develop care plans for the clients best interest.
- Provide feedback of progress and updates of clients to the counsellor.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality rights of each client
The Social Media Specialist will develop and implement the organisation's social media strategies. They will also manage various social media platforms and implement online marketing campaigns.
- Design a social media strategy that's in line with the brand identity, the organisation's audience, and goals.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Manage and optimise organisation pages within each platform to increase the visibility of organisation's social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
The Web & Digital Officer will maintain the organisation's website, increase online presence and inbound enquiries, manage weekly email communication to newsletter subscribers and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Maintain the organisation's website including a cohesive design, content, graphics, technical aspects, admin tools, etc.
- Manage the organisation's blog working with Marketing and Public Relations team members who assist with the blog, including helping to moderate blog comments.
- To be involved when necessary in the creation of content and loading onto the WordPress content management system.
- As part of the marketing team you will play a key role in the development and long-term strategy of the Inspirited Minds brand.
- Responsible for Inspirited Minds weekly email communication using MailChimp.
- Use a variety of tools, approaches, and work with others, to increase website traffic, inbound enquiries, and other online marketing presence.
- Perform search engine marketing and search engine optimisation duties working with third party tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Keeping up to date with web and design developments.
(contact us for more information)
On going -Currently recruiting for carers across London - on going
Are you an experience carer, Do you have a Minimum of 1 year of experience within care?
Do you have a Driving Licence, Successful candidates would be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Must accept to work with split shifts or can be taken in bulk depending on your preference.
Contact Us today